In one rule
No man or group of men may aggress against the person or property of others.In one word
1. "Contract." ~ Hans-Hermann Hoppe (click here for video)One Question
2. "Property." ~ Ludwig von Mises
3. "Self-ownership". (Well, it's less than two words. Click here for Neville Kennard on self-ownership.)
4. The Most Consequentially Neglected Word in Political Science: Acquiescence. More info here.
Read this attempt by Economics.org.au to ask just one question of Australian political "intellectuals". So far, they have all shown themselves to be immature, dogmatic, arrogant, ignorant and scared to engage.One Sentence
1. "Property does not exist because there are laws, but laws exist because there is property." ~ Frédéric BastiatMais definições no Economics.org.au
2. "Other people are not your property." ~ Roderick Long
3. "[I]f you wish to know how libertarians regard the State and any of its acts, simply think of the State as a criminal band, and all of the libertarian attitudes will logically fall into place." ~ Murray Rothbard
4. Tax is theft. Click here for info.