- The “hockey stick” graph proves that the earth has experienced a steady, very gradual temperature decrease for 1000 years, then recently began a sudden increase.
- Human produced carbon dioxide has increased over the last 100 years, adding to the Greenhouse effect, thus warming the earth.
- CO2 is the most common greenhouse gas.
- Computer models verify that CO2 increases will cause significant global warming.
- The UN proved that man–made CO2 causes global warming.
- CO2 is a pollutant.
- Global warming will cause more storms and other weather extremes.
- Receding glaciers and the calving of ice shelves are proof of global warming.
- The earth’s poles are warming; polar ice caps are breaking up and melting and the sea level rising.
Terça-feira, Novembro 20, 2012
Myths about Global Warming
Myths and Facts about Global Warming: