quarta-feira, dezembro 19, 2012

Sheeple

So. If everyone else jumped off of a cliff, would you? - Mom // If 51% of the people decide to jump, the remaining 49% will be forced to jump as well - the State
Facebook - We the Individuals

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário