What I believe makes most entrepreneurs healthy isn’t the fact that they run a business, but that they approach life in a particular way. In other words, it’s their healthy mindset that often leads to a healthy life.
Read through those qualities again. Now imagine if you applied those same ideas to living healthy…
- Entrepreneurs give themselves permission to change the world and to pursue their dreams.
- Entrepreneurs believe in themselves and in the control they have over their own lives.
- Entrepreneurs trust that, even when things are uncertain, they’ll figure it out.
- Entrepreneurs wake up with a purpose that drives them. They have a vision of what they are working towards that pulls them out of bed each day.
It’s not hard to see how an entrepreneurial mindset can translate into a healthy lifestyle.
- You give yourself permission to change your health and pursue a healthy lifestyle.
- You believe in yourself and in the control you have over your own health.
- You trust that, even when you feel uncomfortable or stupid in the gym, you’ll figure it out.
- You wake up with a purpose that drives you. You have a vision of why you want to be healthy that pulls you into the gym each day.
terça-feira, Março 05, 2013
Entrepreneurship and Health
Why Everyone Should Act Like an Entrepreneur (Your Health Depends On It):