Experience shows that if something is going to go really wrong, predictably waste your time, annoy you and attack your dignity, and finally just prove to be totally ineffective at accomplishing the task, there’s a good chance that it involves the government.
1. Presume that all things worth knowing are already known.
2. Presume that the path of victory is paved by enforcement.
3. Presume that all disagreement amounts to betrayal and treason.
4. Presume that the material world matters more than ideas.
5. Oppose every unapproved change in the plan.